Sunday, November 23, 2008

Juliet Williams

My name is Juliet Williams. 23 years old, from Cte d'Ivoire, I am the only survival Child of Chief Williams Sangster, being that I lost my Parents a couple of years ago.

My Father was a serving Director of the Cocoa Exporting Board, he was shot and killed by the rebel troupes fighting to take over the government of the country on the 22nd September 2002.

The death of my Parents has now made me an orphan and thereby exposing me to danger.

Before the unfortunate death, my late father made a deposit in one of the security company in here in Cte d'Ivoire with the sum of $11.4m, but the security company did not know the real contents of the Consignment was money, because my late Father deposited the consignment and declear it to the security company as (family treasures and African Art works) and will be shiped to his foreign associate to oversea.

My late Father made it in that way because of the present insecurity of lives and property in this country, I want you to do me a favour to receive this consignment as my late Father foreign associate to your country, to enable me come over to your country for us to share the money and also help me to invest my share into investment projects, I have plans to do investment in your country, like real Estate and Industrial production, this is my reason of contacting you.

Please if my proposal is acceptable to you and you are willing to assist me indicate your interest in replying me soon, I will offer you 15% of the total money, while I wait to hear from you soonest.

Thanks and best regards.
Juliet Williams

No comments: