Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ahmed John Kasongo

Good day,

My name is Mr. Ahmed John Kasongo. I am in South Africa few months ago. I really need your help to invest in your country or anywhere of your choice.

I know you will be surprised to receive this mail, considering the fact that we don't know each other, However I got your contact details from the internet network search, before I precedes, I want you to know that I have R10 million Please don't be surprised. I got the money from Sudan I was among the peacekeepers in Sudan.

I left my wife and my two kids in Sudan and came to South Africa to invest the money and after investing the money I will go back to Sudan and bring my family.

Help me invest the money in your country and I will give you a certain percentage. Let's say 30% of the total sum. R10 million .

Please call me on this number xxxxxxxxx .right now. If you will help me, reply and call. I am in South Africa right now.

Waiting for your quick mail. I will really appreciate it if you will help me to invest the money.

Mr.Ahmed John Kasongo.
Please contact me on this number.
xxx xxx xxxx

No comments: