Sunday, July 20, 2008

Frederic C. Wesson

Compliment of the day to you!

I am Fredrick C. Wesson the branch Manager of a commercial Bank here in United Kingdom. In the process of auditing our bank accounts this quarter, I discovered that there is a dormant account with the sum of Three Million British Pounds trapped in it. After thorough verifications and investigations, I discovered that the account owner is a foreigner and that he is dead.

This money can be paid to the relatives of our late customer only through our head office; I have contacted you to present you as the next of kin to the deceased before our head so that the money in the dormant account will be paid to you. The reason I contacted you to stand as the deceased next of kin is because the deceased operated this account secretly without the knowledge of anyone because he lied during his divorce that he didn't have any wealth except those he declared before the court and for this reason, he kept an open next of kin to this account. Since the dormant account is domiciled in my branch, I will provide you with all necessary information from my branch to back you up as the next of kin at our head office. I will also write a letter to our head office from my branch recommending that you are indeed the true next of kin to the deceased.

In view of this, I am seeking for your co-operation and understanding to stand as the next of kin to our deceased customer to enable us claim the fund from our bank. If this idea is accepted by you, kindly reply to me and upon your reply, I will give you details. On getting your response, we shall discuss on the percentage ratio to share the money upon conclusion. Note that this mail is intended to you the Director of the company.

Best Regards,

Mr. Fredrick C. Wesson

No comments: